A dedicated award winning wildlife specialist with work in local and overseas collections. He takes classes locally and has tutored wildlife art at workshops around Australia and Africa Oct 2010.
He is a regular speaker on Wildlife, Wildlife Art, & photography. Combining his passion, wildlife experiences and stunning images in powerful motivational presentations.
Top-10 Reinstalled 10/11/2013
- Inside History (13)
- Presentation to Steve Morvell’s Wildlife Art Classes… (12)
- Wildlife Already Extinct in the National Gallery Victoria: (10)
- Steve Morvell at Creaturehouse Nature Books (7)
- About Stephen Powell (6)
- Judging the Upwey South Primary School Art Show 2013 (6)
- Friends of Hazel Vale Valley’s new banner featuring my (5)
- The Wombat dilemma!!! (4)
- African Village church. A question of priorities! (4)
- Orange Bellied Parrot Survey (4)
- Judging the Upwey South Primary School Art Show 2013
- African Village church. A question of priorities!
- Friends of Hazel Vale Valley’s new banner featuring my Powerful Owl Drawing
- Artist Photographer Guided African Safari 2013 with Stephen Powell & Steve Morvell
- ‘Infinity logging’ is Napthine Government the new law!
- Mungo National Park
- The Wildlife Art Museum of Australia will be an Australian first.
- Steve Morvell & Stephen Powell Wildlife – Artist Photographers Guided African Safari. 2012
- Lyrebird Song
- A walk in the forest!
- Africa (33)
- African Safari (1)
- Australia (22)
- Environment Protection (2)
- Flying Fox Bite (1)
- Photographer (30)
- Presentations (2)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Video (2)
- Wildlife Artist (22)
Search my site
Category Archives: Chobe
18th June Moremi Game Reserve: Moremi served up more species that were new to me and non stop passing parade of creatures now familiar but just as exciting. The Saddle-billed … Continue reading
Lions, Sable Antelope Kudu and Impala. We were never sure what was around the next bend or bush.
Even more of Chobe: Bradfords and Red-billed Hornbill, Bat-Eared Fox, Greater Blue-eared Starling. My list of birds and animals sighted ballooned in Chobe. This African Fish Eagle posed for pictures between regular flights to check for fish. The boat was … Continue reading