A dedicated award winning wildlife specialist with work in local and overseas collections. He takes classes locally and has tutored wildlife art at workshops around Australia and Africa Oct 2010.
He is a regular speaker on Wildlife, Wildlife Art, & photography. Combining his passion, wildlife experiences and stunning images in powerful motivational presentations.
Top-10 Reinstalled 10/11/2013
- Inside History (51)
- Presentation to Steve Morvell’s Wildlife Art Classes… (44)
- About Stephen Powell (33)
- Wildlife Art Workshops (28)
- Steve Morvell at Creaturehouse Nature Books (27)
- Wildlife Already Extinct in the National Gallery Victoria: (26)
- The Wombat dilemma!!! (23)
- The Gorilla Visit – Sabyinyo Group: (19)
- Orange Bellied Parrot Survey (19)
- Melbourne Zoo (17)
- Judging the Upwey South Primary School Art Show 2013
- African Village church. A question of priorities!
- Friends of Hazel Vale Valley’s new banner featuring my Powerful Owl Drawing
- Artist Photographer Guided African Safari 2013 with Stephen Powell & Steve Morvell
- ‘Infinity logging’ is Napthine Government the new law!
- Mungo National Park
- The Wildlife Art Museum of Australia will be an Australian first.
- Steve Morvell & Stephen Powell Wildlife – Artist Photographers Guided African Safari. 2012
- Lyrebird Song
- A walk in the forest!
- Africa (33)
- African Safari (1)
- Australia (22)
- Environment Protection (2)
- Flying Fox Bite (1)
- Photographer (30)
- Presentations (2)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Video (2)
- Wildlife Artist (22)
Search my site
Category Archives: Uncategorized
It is vital to encourage young artist as they will enhance our world. So once again I had the great pleasure an honor of judging the Upwey South Art Competition. A great display of variety, style, hard work and passion … Continue reading
Some choose to build a church. We chose to deliver water and support education. Continue reading
Did you miss Stephen Powell & Steve Morvell Artist Photographer Guided African Safari 2012? It’s not too late to join us in South Africa 2013 ARTIST PHOTOGRAPHER GUIDED SAFARI 15th Oct. – 28th Oct. The Famous Kruger National, Balule Nature … Continue reading
My images of a Lyrebird and a Lace monitor have been used to illustrate an article by Peter Macinnis – Where the wild things are. Inside History Magazine May – June edition 2011
Well done Brendan. We are proud of you! Most talk but some do! Well done for stepping up to the plate. Regardless of the party you vote for we all have to live – enjoy the environment in which we … Continue reading